Monday, May 19, 2008

Catching up on photos.


In case you haven't been able to tell from my other posts, Garrett has been absolutely nuts the past few weeks (or has it been months!). We are finally getting a bit more of a routine lately, in that he takes fairly regular naps and can be CONTAINED in his room by me telling him to close his door. Beyond that, our routine is GO GO GO. This is how I found him sleeping tonight when I check on him. Even when he goes to bed, he can't just chill. He has to have books to read, and he tries his hardest not to let evil sleep overtake him.

I think I have posted numerous times how crazy he is in the pool. Today he kept jumping in without his wings on and even managed to make it back to the side a few times on his own. But I definately had to fish him out. This picture from a few weeks ago shows how nicely he is swimming with those wings . . . he just does his thing, and really doesn't care if you are there or not . . .

Last, but not least, I finally remembered to take a picture of Garrett with Laura, my midwife. Picture on the top is from a week and a half ago, picture on the bottom is from 6/12/2006. Here we come 2nd birthday . . . I can't believe how big he is now, or how little he was then.

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

Wow, go Garret!! I'm terrified to let Cami in the water.. it's a fear of mine.. LOL! And wow at the difference with you midwife!

Leanne said...

That is a really cool idea of the two pictures with garret and your midwife. You'll have to do it with this up coming little girl;)