Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our trip to the pumpkin patch

Every year we try to go to a pumpkin patch. Here's the best photos from our trip today with the Crider Clan . . .


















































It was hard to get a lot of great photos of my two because Garrett spent most of the time doing things like this:













And Summer spent a fair amount of time doing this:















Yup, this year we were THOSE people.

Luckily I also did a photo session at home this morning, which yielded much better results, including a preview of Garrett's much anticipated "Scubie Diver" costume.

4 comments:

JenFen said...

I feel ya, our first year with 2 kids and it was impossible to get decent pics but I love the one of G running on top of the pumpkins and the one of you with the kids turned out good as well as the ones you took at home. Summer's little Halloween outfit is really cute and Garrett is going to make a cute scuba diver while trick or treating.

Leanne said...

hahaha! I swear Angela you have the cutest picture ideas! I love the one of Summer crying...she's thinking "I want to climb on the pumpkins...and I don't want that one I want this one!";) The picture of you three at the top is the just sweetest thing! You guys look great! We def need to get together again soon:)

Kaycee said...

Wow I love those pics! Soo pretty. The one of Summer's foot and the pumpkin is precious.

Unknown said...

Really nice pictures and you look great! By now I'm sure you are adjusting to having 2.