Thursday, October 16, 2008

4 weeks

WHY do kids have to grow up so fast?? I spent half the day packing up Summer's newborn and 0-3 clothes. She didn't even manage to wear half of them, and I missed getting photos in some of the adorable stuff we have been given by friends. I can't believe she is already 4 weeks old, but at the same time it seems like she has been with us a lot longer. She's already grown SO much! So I'll keep taking a zillion pictures a day, because she won't ever be this little again, and in no time she'll be running around being wild, just like Garrett . . .

I bought bows for her hair--ordered some from a friend at http://prissymissboutique.com/ , but also just got some Wal-mart cheapies because I couldn't wait any longer to put a bow in her hair. Totally out of character for me . . . the last time I REALLY did my hair was for my senior pictures. But she looks so freakin' cute!!



During our little photo session, Garrett decided to do "This little piggy" on his sister. I couldn't resist more fingers/toes shots. He's so much bigger than her. I really can't get over how gentle he is with her . . .

And, of course, I can't take pictures of Summer without a picture of Garrett.
Note the messy face. Grandma Becky mailed him a package of M&Ms, which he quickly dispatched.

And my crafty moment for the week. The chair Garrett sits at for our meals had gotten quiet nasty from the messes Garrett likes to make, so I bought some fabric and recovered it, then put vinyl over it to protect it. Turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself, and Garrett LOVES having his new special Cars chair!

4 comments:

Kaycee said...

Oh goodness girl!! I'm trying to hurry :) LOL!! She is precious. See, my bows are even a bit smaller than the wal mart ones..hope they stay put! :)

and OMG she can't wear her newborn 0-3 mo clothes!! EEK! I hope Carrah fits in hers for a long time bc that's all we have. LMBO!! Cami was in them until she was like 4 mos old.

Steph said...

Angela- Summer is so cute, and how is it possible she is already 4 weeks old?!? Love the chair too- very special for G!

Leanne said...

I love the bows in her hair!

-Bridget said...

She is so adorable! That's so cool that she has so much hair already! I'm still doing mostly headbands with Bailey because she still doesn't have enough hair at almost 10 months.