Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another "I love my sister" moment

We had our weekly preschool playdate today. Summer was getting tired and it was time to go, but Garrett wasn't having it. So after a minor tantrum, I had to carry him out to the car. Summer stayed in with the other mommies while I got Garrett situated. After he got over his fit about having to leave, he frantically started asking "Where is Summer??" over and over again. At least I'll never have to worry about forgetting her.

He keeps putting toys near her, wherever she is. She'll be 4 weeks on Thursday, so the newness should have worn off by now. I think we're just blessed with a little boy who truely loves his sister and isn't threatened by her.

Garrett is napping for the 2nd day in a row. BOTH kids are asleep in their rooms right now, so I may just go try and take a nap while I still can. Or at the very least, have some ME time!! Woot!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I bet you didn't know what to do with yourself! Yea for mommy!

April said...

Ahhhh....naps! That is so awesome. Good for you! I hope you were able to get a little snooze in...

The Fambros said...

Hooray for napping kids! I am so proud of Garrett for taking his nap 2 days in a row! I hope you were able to relax and get some snoozies yourself!