Monday, November 08, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

I wish I were creative enough to come up with a creative, catchy name for my week-in-review posts. My wonderfully creative blog friends have fun things like Craw[ford] Gumbo (their last name is Crawford), Magoomba Monday, and more . . . I'm tired of having posts titled "Week in review". So, I'll sum up our week by saying it was busy. My creativity has been zapped by lack of sleep, what can I say!

We went to the Melting Pot on Thursday night for dinner. My mom gave us a gift certificate as an early anniversary gift and my friend Leanne came to babysit for us. With our work schedules, if we don't make an appointment to see each other here lately, we usually don't! It was so nice to go out, and you just can't beat the food. Yes, that is our desert in front of us.
On Saturday we went to Logan's 3rd birthday party. It seems like just yesterday I posted about his birth. SIGH, they are all growing up too fast. Garrett insisted on carrying the present, even though it was as big as he was.
Our Portofino Lakes clan.

More pease!!
The Dandy Bear play area is the coolest. Both kids had a blast.
Sunday was the airshow . . . nothing in Homestead is complete without a couple of race cars though. You'll notice everyone in their warmer clothes--its been cool here. Down to the 50s at night, and windy. We finally got back up in to the 70s today, but it could still warm up just a tad bit more in my book! We're destined to always live in the south, because I just could not do cold weather!!!

Summer wanted to help push.

Have I mentioned lately how glad I am that Brad talked me into the dSLR? (I was always afraid I would break it)




Summer wanted him to take a phone call. :-)

Have a good week!

1 comment:

JenFen said...

Thanks for the shout out. Love the Melting Pot and you can really tell Garrett is struggling to carry that gift. LOL!