Thursday, September 04, 2008

How to tell that your 2 year old is overtired!

If your 2 year old is alternating between crying and shouting "I'm not sleepy" while you are trying to make dinner, then falls asleep sitting in YOUR dinner chair while your back is turned, its probably a good indication he's not getting enough sleep. Seriously, I TRIED to get him to go down for a nap. Just like I TRIED to make him go back to bed when he woke up at 5:10 this morning!! It is 5:30pm, and he is sound asleep. That was one tired child!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hey hun, sorry garret is being a poop now-a-days but don't worry it will get over just in time for your new little one to start;) I'm praying that this isn't a bad hurricane and if it is i pray you don't go into labor! I've been thinking about you and have my fingers crossed for a wonderful delivery and beautiful baby "girl". I will be in touch with you when i return on Sept. 16 and hopefully you will have a new little one!