Thursday, January 17, 2008

At the mall

We met Garrett's friend Kelly and her mom Bonnie at the mall today for an impromptu playdate. Since Garrett also decided to take a nap on the way there, it lead to an impromptu SHOPPING SPREE for me--I bought this very cute dress for the Change of Watch this Saturday. It's actually MUCH cuter than the picture shows. Anyway, when Garrett woke up from his nap, he and Kelly decided we should ride the carousel (Garrett's first time!). The kids loved it. It made me nauseous . . . oh joys of the first trimester!! But oh well, that's the way it goes. Afterward they played at the little play area, and I missed the two of them giving each other a big smooch on the lips. We tried to recreate it, but whenever we would tell them "kiss" Garrett would emphatically say no and evade Kelly, who was all puckered up. Kelly would just give her loving to her mommy or me instead, she is too cute!! I captured the smooching face as she went whizzing by me to give her momma a kiss. We had a blast.

"Bubba!" Garrett says. No, its a horse, silly!

Go go go!!

Bonnie and Kelly

Garrett being Garrett

Kelly's smootchie face!

No comments: