Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Picture!"



I had the camera out yesterday to take pictures of something around the house. As soon as Garrett sees it, he starts saying "Picture, picture!" I took one of him, but that wasn't enough. "More picture!" What a ham. Of course, he was butt naked during this impromptu photo session. Oh, how fun it will be embarassing him with those pictures in his teenage and adult years :-) I was trying to get a good one of him kissing his blue puppy.

The night training continues to go well. We've had a few nights where he has slept through, but usually he is up at least once a night. But it sure is nice not to have to deal with diapers at all. Naps are out the window again, and he is a major crab because of it. Just when I think I have him figured out, just *a little*, he has to go and change things.

No comments: