Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Conversation . . .

One of our friends, Steve and Callie in NM, had a baby last month. We recently got the birth announcement for him and it was hanging on the 'fridge. The conversation went like this.

G: Baby!
Me: Yes, baby Joshua.
G: See Baby!
Me: Would you like to hold baby's picture?
G: Yes, hold baby Josh!
(I give him the picture)
Me: Would you like a baby?
G: Yes! Baby SISTER!! (??)
Me: You want a sister?
G: Yes, I want baby sister!
Me: What about a baby brother?
G: Uhhh, Baby sister!

He seems convinced we're having a girl. I used to swear BOY, but at this point, I haven't a clue! He's still carrying the baby announcement around. :-)

2 comments:

Leanne said...

my fingers are crossed for a little girl!:)

Kaycee said...

Hey! i think they have intuition like that because I was sure this one was going to be a boy, but Cami insisted "guwl"
I said are you sure it isn't a boy..she said GUWL! haha..she was right, so you never know!!

I cannot wait to find out what you are having!