Friday, December 17, 2010

Catching up . . .

I'm so far behind I hardly know where to begin.

Yesterday I had 4 kiddos for a while. Ava stayed for the day, and Baby Luke (the littlest Largent) stayed for only a while. You'd think the older three had never seen a baby before, they were ALL over baby Luke.


Brad's birthday was Wed. Garrett had a BLAST decorating his cake. It was chocolate truffle torte, with M&Ms as Garrett's personal touch. Most horrendously, fatteningly delicious think I've made in just about forever. Death by chocolate :-) Brad got home at 8pm from his business trip, at which point Garrett and I sang happy birthday and Garrett immediately went to bed.
Grandma Becky's 12 days of Christmas started. Give my kids wands, they turn them into swords.
Ah, the Christmas tree decorating

Huge undecorated tree in my living room :-)

Garrett was sooo excited.
The boys putting on the star.


Decorating outside:





Lowes craft #2:




No comments: