Sunday, March 22, 2009

Things will never slow down around here!

We've had a very busy week (again) and I have no pictures to show for it. We've been doing every-day stuff, but have still had a blast. We went to Chuck E Cheese this week with our friend Bonnie, made two trips to the pool and who know how many trips to the Y. The kids are really enjoying the childcare room there, which makes me very happy :-) We have done some shopping (Garrett bought himself some cars with his very own money), played race cars on the floor more times than I can count, and Garrett has helped me paint our enormous living room. Its half done and I can not WAIT for that to be finished, let me tell you! Last, but not least, we got to see a whole bunch of long-lost-friends at a birthday party of some of our playgroup buddies. Their cowboy theme was adorable (and thanks Ingrid for this pic of the family). As an added bonus, Brad got to go with us. Hooray! This is the ONLY picture I have to show from our busy week.

We're in for a very short week this week, and on Thursday we are going to Orlando. We'll be meeting Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Stephie there for four days of fun, and will also be seeing some of my Work-at-home mommy friends who have helped keep me sane this past year. Very excited!!

No comments: