Thursday, January 15, 2009

Already??

I think Summer is about to get her first teeth. And I think they are her incisors, not the teeth in the front. They have always been visible, and are now raised and very white. I remember thinking Garrett's teeth were going to come through, but they took FOREVER. I hope hers won't too, because my normally sweet, angelic baby is crazy right now. Being a second time mom, you'd think I'd be more sure if that is what is going on or not, but I'm not 100%. I do know she has EVERY SINGLE ONE of the symptoms listed on Babycenter:
  • Drooling
  • Gum swelling and sensitivity
  • Irritability or fussiness
  • Biting behavior
  • Refusing food
  • Sleep problems
I hope she gets this over and done with faster than Garrett!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! It seems a little early for teeth, especially incisors.

Anonymous said...

Logie started at about her age, but he took a few months to get his first, and they were his middle, just like X. his inscisors have been swollen and white for a long time and they still haen't come in. you are in for a few months of a cranky baby :) hopefully they come in back to back like the boys did just to make your life a little bit easier. good luck!