Thursday, August 10, 2006

If a picture is worth a thousand words

Boy are we all in trouble. I pick up a camera and I CAN'T stop taking pictures of my son. The faces are too cute! AND the bibs outfit sported in most of these pics is the first outfit with pants he is finally fitting into (0-3 months . . . bout time since he is 2.5 already!) Sooo, here we go. No words needed, right?? Except maybe TOO CUTE (Oh, wait, I said that already)!
Super Garrett! (this is his favorite way to see the world)

Look at my fishie face! I love you fishie!
Go on mom, take another picture for Grandma Sherry and Grandma Becky!

A little smile

And a big smile!

And this concludes my pictures for the day. Sadly, that isn't even half of em, but I need to go wash diapers so we have some to take to work tomorrow!

Hugs, puppy kisses and baby drool from our house to yours!

No comments: