Monday, November 24, 2008

Crazy, crazy, crazy

That's pretty much the only way to describe how things have been around here. After we got back from Sea World, we had a playdate pretty much every day. Work has picked up, I had to go into the office all weekend, yada, yada, yada. I don't really have any new pictures to share, by the time I lug both kids, I certainly don't want to lug my camera. I think a smaller camera bag is on my Christmas wishlist. . . so thanks to Veronica and Monica for these pictures from some of our playdates in the past week.
G at the zoo

Garrett, Evan and Corbin checking out animals from the bench
(How ingenous, they can see without being lifted!)

Corbin, Kianna, Sidney and Garrett @ the coolest park!
Other news--Summer turned 2 months, then 9 weeks . . . she's growing up so fast. She is cooing alot, and is just such a joy. Garrett is crazy--sleeping a shade better, and interacting with his friends a ZILLION times better. He's a NASCAR nut, and is getting quiet the collection of cars going. If it doesn't have wheels, he really doesn't play with it anymore. He's pretty crafty though--his favorite thing right now is a Cars stamp kit I bought at the Dollar store. Everything he makes, he makes for Daddy. Today we made cupcakes for the first time, and he REALLY enjoyed that and was actually a really good helper. And he REALLY enjoyed eating the cupcake.

I'm still on the workout bandwagon, whenever I can find the time. Obviously it didn't happen this weekend with all the hours I put in at the lab, but Brad and I went for a nice 4 mile power walk this evening while my neighbor babysat, and then I worked out with my neighbor for almost another hour. It was actually really nice to have company for a while! I'm still not seeing any weight results, but whatever--I feel better for it!

No comments: