Wednesday, June 04, 2008

25 Weeks

I was 25 weeks on Friday . . . these pictures are from Sunday morning. Its starting to become a pre-church tradition to take a belly picture. Garrett was wondering what we were up to and came to investigate.



I feel HUGE. I think I look as pregnant now as I did in March of '06 when we went to St. John when I was pregnant with Garrett. I have gained weight this month (finally) . . . 5lbs in 4 weeks, which I am not thrilled about. But I guess I had to start gaining sometime. We'll see what Laura has to say, I see her again on Friday. As soon as our appointment is done, we are headed to Sea World for a weekend of fun with some friends. We're excited to try out Sea World's new water park, Aquatica. I know Garrett will have a blast, since he is so in to animals now.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I love the picture of garret looking at your tummy with a confused look:) Too cute!

Steph said...

You look great! love the ones of you and G together. Have a great time at Sea World this weekend!!!!

Kaycee said...

AW! How precious with him touching your tummy. :) You look great. 5lbs is so good!! But I understand, i'm struggling with accepting gaining weight :(

-Bridget said...

You're looking great!