Friday, April 22, 2011

Show Me the Mommy - The girls

I always mean to participate in LauraC's Show Me the Mommy, but hardly ever have time on Fridays to post. But this week I really haven't had time to post at all, so I have a bunch of pictures sitting around requiring my attention, including this one of Summer and I from right before the Italian Dinner Fundraiser for Garrett's school. I am trying to get better about giving the camera to Brad and having him take pictures, but they don't always turn out well. This one, however, did.

Summer is all grins and personality these days. She is into shoes and fashion and is such a trip. Here she is putting "Shoes on Minnie Mouse!".
Yesterday Garrett and I went on a "Special Date" to see Rio. The last time I went to the theater was in June to see Eclipse, and holy COW, $15 for just Garrett and I. We won't be going to the theater again until Cars 2 is out in June, because that's just highway robbery. We both had a great time though, and the movie was so cute.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You both look beautiful and happy!

Leanne said...

you two look so much alike!!!!

MonkeyTailes said...

WOW!! you two are so beautiful!!!