Friday, October 26, 2007

Raining

It has been raining most of the day (and now most of the night) here. Garrett loves the rain, I have to fight with him every time I let the dogs out to keep him inside. I got him a rain jacket at Gap (or rather a windbreaker, but it works well with the rain), so we went out to play for over an hour today. He had so much fun splashing in the puddles and running around. I rather like having a good excuse to be splashing right along next to him!! This kid has no fear and is tough as nails. He would slip and fall occasionally, but didn't fuss and kept right on trucking. The only time he fussed was when he bumped his nose, he cried for about 2 seconds. He scraped it pretty good--I am trying not to be too overprotective, with the whole boys will be boys adage. Side note: I am loving our landscaping, its getting so FULL and pretty!! You can see it in the back of the first picture.


No comments: