Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fussy babies and silly puppies

Last night was the absolute pits. I think Garrett was up at least once an hour, SCREAMING at the top of his lungs. His top 2 teeth are so close to breaking through, and I think it is causing him some major pain. He isn't eating much, only milk and anything cold and soft. Forget meat or anything hard. He has spent most of today napping--no wonder, since he was up all night. Too bad I can't nap, but the work has to get done sometime!! Hopefully those toothies will make an appearance soon so I can have my happy boy back.

In other news, Haylee is just a silly girl. Not that this is anything new. Today, after I put Garrett down for his first nap, I went to feed the dogs and found Haylee missing. Which of course meant that I had (yet again) locked her in Garrett's bedroom when I put him down. You would think she would learn to stick closer to me when I put him down for naps, or just not come into the room!! She is always so happy to be set free, silly girl! Hopefully agility won't get rained out tonight, for the 8-millionth time in a row. I miss playing out there with all my doggie buddies!

Okay, back to work.

No comments: