Monday, August 06, 2007

My Gym

On Monday we went to My Gym of Kendall with our playgroup. Garrett loves going there, they have all sorts of fun events to help the little ones build their balance and athletic skills. Garrett's favorite part of this trip was the trampoline--last time we went, he wasn't terribly interested in it. But this time he LOVED it, and started bouncing as soon as I put him on it.

He also got to swing by his arms. The Gym's owner, Kathy is helping him in the picture. He thought it was great fun. Xander and his daddy came along to join in the fun. At the end, the babies all had free play while the parents chilled out. We love My Gym of Kendall!! I am so glad we found our play group so they could introduce us to all these fun things.

1 comment:

Abyss said...

I am so jealous! My gym is one of the things I wish I could do with my girls. If I could stay home I would have enrolled Ainsleigh right away! Thea loves it too. Every year she wants her Birthday Party there! Garrett is such a cutie! I can't believe his growth the past few months, amazing! You are an amazing mama!