Tuesday, November 24, 2009

No, I haven't forgotten. . .

I haven't forgotten to update my blog. I simply haven't had TIME since school started. Case in point, as soon as I sat down to write this post, Garrett woke up from his nap and is ready to go play outside.

We've been busy since last I wrote. Summer turned 1, although she still isn't walking unassisted yet. School has been busy, work has been busier. Nothing monumental, just life as usual. Garrett is getting bigger and bigger, he can identify numbers 1-3, can count to 14 without a problem, and is getting very good at coloring inside the lines, tracing, and doing lots of other "big boy" things.

I'm going to TRY to post some pics soon--in the meantime, be sure to check out FACEBOOK, that's the only thing I manage to do these days!!!

No comments: